Setting Goals for the First Quarter of 2009
It's important to set goals for any business. If you don't have goals and objectives to measure yourself by, how are you going to know if you are achieving them?
Just looking at your account balance on your business checking is not the smartest way to measure small business growth.
Tell me what your business goals are for the first quarter and I will compile and aggregate them into a post in a couple of weeks.
Send me an email to email@example.com listing your top 5 objectives or leave a comment at the end of this post.
Here are my goals.
1. Improve communication with my prospects/customers.
2. Focus on improving my direct mailing lists conversion activity.
3. Continue to develop my email marketing lists sales.
4. Expand my eMarketing client base.
5. Show my wife I love and respect her, every day.
Hoping everyone has a successful first quarter.
Happy New Year everyone!
Doug the DCSListGuy.